Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Last edited:
A lot of the series I'm watching from Spring have finished airing, so I'm not catching up on anything atm.

I'm looking forward to Prison School, Classroom Crisis, To LoveRu Darkness 2 (which surprisingly is already ranked too high on MAL, so many excited hardcore fans LOL). I might wait for the Blurays though if the censorship ends up blocking my whole view and ruining my experience.

Finally I'm going to watch Overlord. I'll also watch a bunch of first episodes from most anime in case I happen to miss something good.

Danchigai, and Aoharu are on my watchlist.
The spring's animes were great. Owari no Seraph was just awesome. Story was unique, and all. Am looking for the same kind of anime this time too.

I haven't started any of the Summer 2015 animes yet, but I have a few on my to-watch list. I'm thinking I'll watch quite a few first episodes and decide from there which ones I want to keep up with, but the ones I have my eye on specifically are Aoharu x Kikanjuu, Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan, Charlotte, Rokka no Yuusha, and Gakkou Gurashi. I don't expect to end up fully watching all of them though; I used to be the kind of person that would watch literally anything as long as it was anime so that I could add it to my "watched" list, but nowadays I'm a lot more picky. I only watch something if it is for sure something I'm interested in. I've sat through some crappy animes before just so that I could brag that I watched it, and I don't want to go through that anymore, haha. 

Some of these animes look pretty promising though, so I'm looking forward to checking them out! 

I've began watching Charlotte and I must admit that it intrigued me. I'd seen the first episode and now I am waiting for more to come. In the beginning, I really didn't like the lead (he used his ability of possessing other people for a few moments as a way of cheating on the exams in order to get into best schools!! If there's one thing I can't stand it's cheating on the exams), but he suffered for it, so I guess the score was evened. It's pretty original, now when I think of it, at least character-wise. Some of the rest also sound interesting, such as Chaos Dragon (I just love dragons) and Rokka no Yuusha. I'd also found one of the "specials" that I'm waiting for, Hibike Euphonium. 

Well, that's it for now. I can't wait for the winter!! It's when I watch the anime the most, especially with Christmas being around and the holiday season/spirit. Is there a list of the upcoming series for winter 2015/2016 somewhere? 

Aurelia said:
Well, that's it for now. I can't wait for the winter!! It's when I watch the anime the most, especially with Christmas being around and the holiday season/spirit. Is there a list of the upcoming series for winter 2015/2016 somewhere? 
I know this was posted a little while back, but if you haven't found an answer to this already, the Fall list is up on AniChart! There looks to be some pretty good ones coming out, so I'm pretty excited for the next season to come even though Summer hasn't even ended, lol. 

Back