Xbox One Borderlands 2

catactus

Credits
Does anyone here play Borderlands 2 on Xbox one? I bought the Handsome collection and it's great! I played it through for at least 10 times on Xbox 360. And now I'm playing it all over again on xbox one. And it's as great as it was the first time around.

I've only played it a few times on Playstation, can't help you on Xbox ^^;

I'd be interested in hearing how it comes to the last gen versions which I thought were done pretty well.

I finished it two times on xbox 360.I wouldn't play it again because I don't really like shooter games on console

I loved Borderlands 2 on my old Xbox 360. The One makes for an altogether improved gaming experience - smoother transitions and no lag when the damage I do hits the cap. Great game on a great machine. Raid bosses are particularly fun and challenging too.

I have only played the Borderlands games on the Xbox 360, the lag was noticeable at times when there was a lot happening on screen. I haven't actually played the Pre-Sequel yet, was waiting to buy it for PC, but might end up going for the Xbox One collection with all the DLC included.

Back