Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Whew, took me a bit to get together but I got most of what I want onto the Gaming Latest's help index (link on navi bar above). So please browse through it and learn more about this forum. I will still be adding more as things are added and such, so be sure to check it often!

The help index is a collection of links leading to important areas of the forum and to the help info board where you can learn more about our features and how to use this forum's software. It is highly advised that all members look it through! New and current ones.

Let me know if you like to see anything added to the help index!

Why don't you explain something about usercp, member profile...and such?

Well, how to adjust notifications and such.
I don't want to get a subscription which involves every thread that I post.

a little odd coming from you since you seem to be all about the alerts :p

But just go to your personal details (which is clicked on in the menu under your display name in the upper right hand corner), in the left column under Settings, check out the preferences and alert preferences page links.

a little odd coming from you since you seem to be all about the alerts :p

But just go to your personal details (which is clicked on in the menu under your display name in the upper right hand corner), in the left column under Settings, check out the preferences and alert preferences page links.
What's that supposed to mean?
I don't want to get alerts for irrelevant posts....ya know ._.

What's that supposed to mean?
I don't want to get alerts for irrelevant posts....ya know ._.

Well just edit your settings then, follow the instructions in my post above.

That must have taken a lot of time to write and put together. Good job! I don't think I would have had the patience to do such a thing.

You have no idea how much patience work I've done on this site over the years, only to have it deleted upon a forum revamp. I've wasted a good 60 hours on this site for tedious work that went to waste. As for this help index, its the second time I've done this.

Well just edit your settings then, follow the instructions in my post above.

You have no idea how much patience work I've done on this site over the years, only to have it deleted upon a forum revamp. I've wasted a good 60 hours on this site for tedious work that went to waste. As for this help index, its the second time I've done this.
Thank you.
Now I don't have to worry about getting irrelevant alerts :p

Back