Crash Bandicoot

After 4 and Rumble, it's implied they must pass the torch to Spyro for a bit.

I like the Crash Racing games myself. I never really played the PS1 games until the remaster. Crash 4 is also insanely difficult.

I really used to enjoy the Crash Bandicoot games. I never played the 4th game but I might have to give it a go when I get some free time opening up. I used to play the original on the original playstation growing up and really enjoyed the game. My boyfriend bought me the trilogy a few years back. I like the original trilogy but i am curious about the 4th game and plan on playing it sometime.

Crash Bandicoot 2 is my favorite as it was the first one I played and have the best memories playing. 3 would come in a close second, but I feel like it had to many of the vehicle levels.

2 was so good, just the sweet spot of the series.

I really used to enjoy the Crash Bandicoot games. I never played the 4th game but I might have to give it a go when I get some free time opening up. I used to play the original on the original playstation growing up and really enjoyed the game. My boyfriend bought me the trilogy a few years back. I like the original trilogy but i am curious about the 4th game and plan on playing it sometime.

Be ready for lots of frustration lol.

Back