Do you use bookmarks?

Discarding the ones you don't visit often is a proper way to sort it out too.
For what it's worth I don't mind just having some to remember what I did in the past.

Fire Emblem Engage has bookmark so yes I use bookmark lol

I am always using bookmarks with my browser as I feel it is a good way to be able to save websites I frequently go to and also keep them organized as well so that I can find each one easily enough. I am so glad that browsers now have an import function so that if you ever choose to change your browser you can take all your bookmarks over with you as well and that makes life so much easier as well.

I am always using bookmarks with my browser as I feel it is a good way to be able to save websites I frequently go to and also keep them organized as well so that I can find each one easily enough. I am so glad that browsers now have an import function so that if you ever choose to change your browser you can take all your bookmarks over with you as well and that makes life so much easier as well.
It categorically makes browsing very easy and smooth.

I use way too many bookmarks. Every website I'm on gets bookmarked immediately. It's too much already and I think it's time for me to do a mass sweep of the one's I'm no longer using.

Back