Staff member
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty

Another round of games have been announced for Game Pass so it's time to pretend like we've played any of them and give you a summary of what you're ignoring.

Starting on January 18th, the tax fraudster Turnip Boy returns to cause more mayhem in Turnip Boys Robs A Bank. This little guy finally realized his true potential and is now about to make Morbius jokes and Barbenheimer jokes way after the internet did. Dropping day one onto Game Pass. The trailer is below:

Also on January 18th is F1 23. The newest yearly release of the F1 series. A yearly EA Sport release, which is never a good sign.
This is a EA Play release, which means that if you have Game Pass Ultimate you too can only play the good EA games like the rest of us do (side tangent: play Dead Space). Trailer link:

On January 19th, Palworld releases day one onto Game Pass. This Pokémon inspired shooter will surely either be a fun time or a buggy mess with performance issues (just like Pokémon then). The trailer is shown below:

Up next, on January 25th, Go Mecha Ball releases day one onto the service. We would proceed to talk about the game, but I've genuinely never heard of this game so I'll just post the trailer:

It'll be January 30th until the next game is added to Game Pass, which just so happens to be Brotato, a game that I never knew about. Well I'll just post the trailer and let the rest of yall figure out whether or not it's worth playing:

February is starting off strong with Persona 3: Reload, a remake of Persona 3, this releases February 2nd and drops day one onto Game Pass. Since the series is so iconic, I'll just post the trailer:

And finally, Anuchard comes to the service on February 6th. Since no one here has likely heard of it, the trailer looks like this:

As for what is leaving, all we have is Hitman: World Of Assassination, which is the game that I don't actually own. It leaves on January 31st.

Well I'll see you on January 18th for the developer direct, and after that stay tuned for the next game pass drop which should happen on February 6th.

Not sure any if I would be into any of these. Thanks for the list.
Yeah that's fair, I won't even play most of these unless I suddenly have free time. I will review Turnip Boy and Palworld however so I'll play them.

There's a few fun ideas in those lesser titles. But the real fun looks like PalWorld and Persona.

I do miss having GamePass at the moment, seeing these reminds me when I did have it and I was playing random new games that dropped and had a ton of fun doing so.

Some of these look a lot of fun so I may be getting GamePass back at some point to check them out :)

Back