Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
full

It's a new month! Twas a grand month! And new updates on the GL forums.

Welcome everyone to the ninth forum update of the year! Few things to go over so as always....

---- Of the Month ----

Goes to Artisan Vistra Artisan Vistra for so many great posts!

Topic of the month: Tattoo inks have been linked to causing cancers or mutations

---- 15th Birthday Wrapping up ----

It's been a hell of month to ring in Gaming Latest's 15th birthday! So much activity and new members I am truly proud :) Contest wraps up this week, so get in your final points soon in this area: Gaming Latest 15 Years Old

Thank you everyone and let us star the march to Gaming Latest's 16th Birthday!

---- New images ----

Yes! The monthly forum update and weekly video game release dates banners are new! To go along with our new theme that will launch any moment! Please enjoy them :)

---- Monthly post awards ----

Think I forgot it still last month, so all should be updated for the top five posters on the forum!

---- Future projects ----

With our 15th birthday under wraps we will now be looking forward to future projects! I hope to finish up the new smilie project and maybe adding something more fun to the forum. For sure I think I will do a Mario Kart 8 video game tournament, going to work on the details and post more on that later!

That is all for this update! Enjoy the growing activity and until next update stay safe everyone!

---- Stats ----

We currently have 480,704 posts and 4,123 members. In this last month we made over 2,508 posts! We also gained 25 active new members!

Thank you Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith for updating the awards. Also good to get a second MoTM for this year, on par with at least 1 other person. Can't wait to see how the Anniversary stuff will end and it's got me on edge.

I'm up for karting in MK8DX so that is good timing.

Back