Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Read from CBR:

Phillips officially confirmed that a follow-up to 2019's Joker would be moving forward under the working title Joker: Folie à deux, named for a phenomenon in which two or more individuals, typically family members, experience an identical or similar mental disorder. Though Phoenix has not officially signed onto the film, Phillips did share a photo of the actor reading the script, which was written by Phillips and Scott Silver.

Lady Gaga may appear in Warner Bros.'s upcoming Joker sequel.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, musician and actor Lady Gaga is currently in very early talks to appear in director Todd Phillips' Joker sequel as Harley Quinn, opposite Joaquin Phoenix. However, sources report that Warner Bros. and Phoeniz have yet to close a deal on the actor's return for the sequel which is also reportedly being planned as a musical.

I heard it's allegedly going to be a musical of all things. Which if they have Lady Gaga, I guess that... makes sense in a weird way, but still a weird direction.

Musical Joker just sounds like a kid's film. Like, give him an acid factory and let Dick Grayson win the golden Joker card.

Trailer :

I find it confusing why people would consider this entertaining. Having a focus on disorder, and dramatizing it isn't a moral thing to profit off of. So he's musically inclined and it may help viewers understand how to deal with their stresses. That is the lie they are trying to sell us. The real world has inescapable, impossible conditions which can never be resolved. The Joker character is a villain who is relatable to criminals and is an unsolvable problem to everyone else. We shouldn't assume the viewer would want to relate to the primary focus of the film.

Back