Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Gigabyte has unveiled new "Metal Gear Plus ITX" mini PCs, which feature AMD's "Hawk Point" processors. The new mini PCs from Gigabyte will be available in three different configurations, and seasoned PC builders will be able to customize their chosen variant.

As reported by Videocardz.com, Gigabyte unveiled its new Metal Gear Plus ITX mini PCs in China, which do not have an affiliation with Konami's Metal Gear franchise. Enclosed in a CNC aluminum chassis, each mini PC is powered by an AMD Ryzen 8000G Hawk Point processor and an AORUS B560I ITX motherboard, which comes with 16 GB of XPG D300 DDR5 memory and 512 GB to 1 TB of NVMe M.2 storage. The Ryzen APU is cooled by a low-profile CPU cooler inside the 3-liter PC chassis. Users are able to unscrew panels on the chassis to open the PC and replace the motherboard, APU, CPU cooler, memory, and storage if desired. Unlike other mini PCs, Gigabyte's Metal Gear Plus ITX appears to cater to PC builders, and users will be able to purchase one of Gigabyte's new mini PCs with either a Ryzen 5 8500G, Ryzen 5 8600G, or Ryzen 7 8700G APU installed.
Source

but no solid snake in it lol

This looks like a nice PC. I like that this PC comes with 16 GB of XPG D300 DDR5 memory.

Colonel. I smell an advertisement opportunity from Konami to sponsor a product with the same name.

Mini PCs are very powerful these days, I wonder how well they would be at playing video games? I am in the market for a new PC that is easy on the wallet and can play games with decent graphics @1080p.

Colonel. I smell an advertisement opportunity from Konami to sponsor a product with the same name.
lol If Metal Gear was Nintendo's wonder if the Evil Nintendo Lawyers would sue them lol

Back