Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Two games coming for the SNES, Congo's Caper and Rival Turf, as well as an old NES extra, Pinball. This underlines Nintendo President Shuntaro Furukawa's earlier promise that Nintendo Switch Online will receive more content over the course of 2022.

If I wanted to play Pinball tho, it would have to be on my Gameboy Advance eReader. HAL was just too cool back in the day.

It's about time they added Pinball! That game went unchecked since it's only (as far as I know) re-release on the Nintendo e-reader (Which didn't even support 2 player mode!)! It didn't have a Virtual Console release on the 3DS, so I have no idea why it took them this long to release this game on a storefront! Also, I find it funny to replace all full stop characters with " and Tiger is Cool!" on Nintendo websites!

It's about time they added Pinball! That game went unchecked since it's only (as far as I know) re-release on the Nintendo e-reader (Which didn't even support 2 player mode!)! It didn't have a Virtual Console release on the 3DS, so I have no idea why it took them this long to release this game on a storefront! Also, I find it funny to replace all full stop characters with " and Tiger is Cool!" on Nintendo websites!
Wasn't Revenge of The Gator on 3DS VC though? Along with other Nintendo Pinball-related games besides the one on the NES?

Pinball is enticing!

Rival Turf looks like a fighting game and I just can't get into those. I'm somewhat of a pacifist. With that said though, I could probably get into Congo's Caper, so I guess I'm not THAT much of a pacifist. I'm not really into the side scrolling games, but it's old school and that's always respectable.

I always forget that this is an option when I have Nintendo Switch Online as there are a lot of classics in there that I would love to go back to!

Next time I get Nintendo Switch Online I have to remember to jump on the games I want to go back to on this.

Back