Spring 2015 Anime List

summer looks weak, which is good because my back log be huge!

Prison School is at the top of my list right now.  I've been following the manga and it is a true masterpiece in the most ridiculous way lol.

Hopefully the animation is up to the quality of the original, but at the very least, I'm excited to see the glorious scenes from the manga brought to animated life.

Title should be "Summer* 2015" :p

Anyway I'm looking forward to Prison School as well, I'm a big fan of the manga and I was happy to see it animated, although I probably should leave my expectations a little lower. Raising expectations never does any good, I'd either end up disappointed or end up getting exactly what I expected, which is boring.

Might watch Classroom Crisis and To Love Ru Darkness 2, the latter is just for the sake of closure since I've been following this series for so long, I don't really expect anything from it, at all. Also on my list is Overlord, it seems like it'll be cool, also.. MADHOUSE!

Other than that, I'll probably watch first episodes of most of them except the cliche ones that repeat every season with different names for no logical reason at all. AKA Magical high schoolers with superpowers.

Back