Would you get on a cruise?

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Username Style
I would as long as the ship doesnt sink, lol. Some of these cruises look really fun.

I don't know if I would or not. I would be afraid I would get sea sick and then I would get use to being on a boat about the time the cruise ended, knowing my luck.

I would go on a cruise if it was fairly priced, or there is a lot of entertainment and things to do on the cruise.

I wouldn't mind it as well. The cruises that are massive and look like its a mini-city inside look really fun so wouldn't mind going on one of those.

I hear they are fun, but I don't think I want to be stuck at sea or be at risk of drowning if the ship goes down.

I have never tried it because I had a horror story from my Aunt. Everything was cool until things stop working on the ship two weeks after the cruise started... example, the plumbing/power system....

I have never been on one. I dabbled with the idea many years ago but I’m too much of a homebody. There are some that are becoming more eco-friendly at least.

I wouldn't mind as long as I have my life jacket on and also floating tubes are on the ship. They can help save my life in case anything go wrong.

A cruise always used to seem like a lot of fun and something that I should do at least once in my lifetime. When I think about where the cruise would go and how we would end up out in the sea of ocean in the dead of night is the one thing that scares me to death and worries me so much!

I want to go on a cruise to say I have done but I would be scared throughout I feel.

A cruise always used to seem like a lot of fun and something that I should do at least once in my lifetime. When I think about where the cruise would go and how we would end up out in the sea of ocean in the dead of night is the one thing that scares me to death and worries me so much!

I want to go on a cruise to say I have done but I would be scared throughout I feel.
I would never go on it at night for any reason. The night is dark and full of terrors. It's a big risk doing that at night.

Back