Staff member
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty

The next Xbox Developer Direct has been announced to air on January 18th. Featuring Hellblade 2, Avowed, Ara: History Untold, and Indiana Jones, this direct looks to be pretty special (lord knows that I'm watching just for Indiana Jones alone). Will you be watching?

Looking forward to Indiana Jones hopefully it will be good. Been too long since the last good indy game!

Bring back NFL Fever you cowards.

Read some indy game leaks/rumor:
  • Bethesda's upcoming Indiana Jones game combines multiple genres, offering a diverse gameplay experience.
  • The game might feature a switch between first-person and third-person viewpoints, depending on the level or environment.
  • The title of the game could potentially be Indiana Jones and the Great Circle, as revealed through domain registrations and trademarks.

Hopefully, there will be a lot of good game trailers and demos at Xbox Developer Direct.

I may or may not have heard that Visions of Mana is being shown in this direct. I might be wrong but my source is takes bets now and they seem pretty confident.

I may or may not have heard that Visions of Mana is being shown in this direct. I might be wrong but my source is takes bets now and they seem pretty confident.
I'm so glad I posted this, this aged like fine wine.

Indy looking great. Niiice!

The stealth gameplay reminds of the excellent Thief series and the amount of stuff you can do with the whip is niiice. Hopefully the enemy AI won't disappoint especially for the stealth gameplay.

Last edited:
Seems they didn't announce as much as I figured they would.
Well it's a developer direct, it's more of a deeper dive into games rather than a showcase. Last year had Hi Fi Rush sure but it's also mainly focused on games that were already announced.

Back