Recent content by Ra Palacio

  1. R

    Do actors influence your choices?

    I think certain actors can sway me to watch a movie I was on the fence about. If I know the actor has a reputation for doing good stuff I might give it ago. Like right now anything Robert Downey Jr I'll watch. Anything Bruce Willis I have to think about.
  2. R

    Old movies that you like

    The oldschool Robocop movies....well 1 and 2. classics! Way better than that garbage that came out 2yrs ago.
  3. R

    Back to the Future

    The creators of it said no sequels, no reboot. I think some sort of futuristic sequel would be nice if done correctly. But don't count on it
  4. R

    Netflix film suggestions

    Daredevil.....2 seasons of amazingness! You can't miss with that! Trust me
  5. R

    Jurassic World

    it was cool....they recaptured some of the magic but I think it can never be like the first time, ya know?! I'm interested to see what they do next
  6. R

    Ghostbusters reboot just released its trailer

    "this is a reboot not a sequel" but then they say "30yrs ago".....This is not even funny. I'm not watching this. Has nothing to do with gender. It just doesn't look good
  7. R

    Star Wars: Rogue One Trailer

    I just want a good movie. I don't care what gender is the lead. They say this is a war movie and Vader goes nuts...show me that!
  8. R

    The Man In The High Castle

    i've watched 3 episodes. I like it, crazy concept but its kinda slow. I'm hoping it picks up soon or it's gonna lose me.
  9. R

    Splinter Cell The Movie

    Any news on that? I heard Tom Hardy was in talks to play Sam Fisher. This could be good but they have to do it right. Splinter Cell is one of my favorite games ever! And with today's technology they could really make it one of the best espionage/ action thriller. I'm ready for this one.
  10. R

    Captain America: Civil War

    even after seeing this I still can't pick a side. They did a good job of painting the picture for all characters. Something BvS could learn from. Everyone had a reason and a purpose. This was an amazing movie. I just wonder how the next 2 will turn out.
  11. R

    Transformers 5, 6 and 7 Release Dates

    I have no faith in these movies. The 1rst one was amazing. I refuse to admit the other every happened. I don't think Michael Bay cares about the property. It's a cash grab for him. Did you see the new autobot he made up....Squeeks.....no thank you!
  12. R

    Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

    I was so mixed about that movie. Parts of it was so awesome, other parts weren't explained very well. People complain about how dark it was but I didn't mind it. I just wanted them to clash because of ideology about justice not because Superman was forced into it. Batman was well explained and I...
Back
Top