Recent content by Revolved101

  1. R

    Naruto Live Action New Details - Naruto is a history nerd

    Welp not gonna watch this now:weep:
  2. R

    Reddit Mod charged with terrorism

    Roblox has a lot of pedo's too also IKEA is on it, and it pays users once they have an opening it's basically a simulator or the real IKEA
  3. R

    Today is the 7th anniversary of Nintendo 3DS Central!

    Error is showing on top could be a plugin issue
  4. R

    Happy Birthday, Revolved101

    Revolved101 lol??
  5. R

    Happy Birthday, Revolved101

    Thanks everyone
  6. R

    Created a Fishing Game on itch.io

    I created this with the help of Claude AI and another pixel AI character generator its heavily inspired by the 2000s gold miner game that I grew up playing and I am sure many of you guys have played it Gone Fishin by Revolved101
  7. R

    Trump media company announces a massive loss and new turnaround effort

    A Forum so like a trump version of Xenforo lol
  8. R

    Sasuke Vs Sukuna (FAN MADE) HAND Drawn

    So this YouTuber Creator makes fan edits and I feels way better then other fan edits so far
  9. R

    Will you boycott Sony?

    After this yes 100% I saw this video a few weeks ago so yea
  10. R

    Hello from a forum dev

    As long you are active (you don't have to be super active) and you don't leave the link and go you are fine
  11. R

    My First Interview with Gizmo

    https://communityinterviews.net/from-forum-member-to-community-team-an-interview-with-revolved101/ I did a interview with Gizmo from Forum promotion please check it out this is legit my first interview online lol
  12. R

    Spicy foods

    Yes but not too spicy I can't eat Ghost Pepper and Habanero but I can tolerate and I enjoy eating Jalapeño and Indian Curry since I am Indian
  13. R

    GL Update 8/8 - Happy 19th Forum Birthday!

    No PLOT Cakes @cm2. Happy Birthday 19 Birthday GamingLatest
  14. R

    Dark theme and sig question?

    I can't see your sig on the Green Gaming Latest theme either it could be the theme needed to be updated
  15. R

    Higurashi: When They Cry GOU and SOTSU

    I just started watching this I watched the kai one a few years ago this one is short episodes compared to the kai as it kept dragging on for 20+ episodes lol. still disturbing scenes in this show I still liked the show though
Back
Top