Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
The hit animated series will be getting adapted to video games in a title being developed by Platinum Games.

The Legend of Korra will be a third-person action game published by Activision for PC, current and last-generation consoles (except the Wii U), according to IGN. There'll also be a strategy-centric 3DS game developed by Webfoot.

Platinum's best known for over-the-top action games like Metal Gear Revengeance, The Wonderful 101 and Bayonetta. Activision's history with licensed titles has been pretty terrible of late but with Platinum at the helm this might be a better outing than recent Spider-Man or Transformers games.
source

should be an awesome game.

I am so excited for this game to come out, I am a huge fan of the Avatar series and a game from this series can be awesome if done right. I played the Wii version of The Last Airbender and it sucked in my opinion, but considering that this game will be made Platinum Games it should be pretty good! 

So looking forward to this. ^_^

Bayonetta and Metal Gear Solid rising are 2 very solid action adventure hack and slash games so I'm interested in seeing how P games handle this.

The screenshots capturing the vision of the show look really promising. The 3D model+cel shading technique with solid coloring is some of my favorites. Korra is a fantastic franchise and I can't wait to play out pro-bending, hopefully the game does it justice. I haven't seen Season 2 yet becuase I've heard horrible things though. 

Back