10 Best Selling Games of All Times

Lleyn

Beep
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
  1. Wii Sports (Wii – 81.64 million)
  2. Super Mario Bros. (NES – 40.24 million)
  3. Mario Kart Wii (Wii - 34.01 million)
  4. New Super Mario Bros. (NDS - 30.18 million)
  5. New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Wii - 27.61 million)
  6. Kinect Adventures (XBOX 360 - 24 million)
  7. Pokémon Red and Green/Blue (GB/GBC - 23.64 million)
  8. Pokémon Gold and Silver (NDS - 23 million)
  9. Mario Kart DS (NDS - 22.57 million)
  10. Super Mario World (SNES - 20.60 million)

What a shitty top 10. 2 of the are games bundled with a console or accessory. The rest are Mario or Pokemon (which is the only thing worthy of this list).

Pretty sure they're missing a few Wii Play and Wii Fit sales.

Hey don't badmouth my list :p
I've omitted some games like Tetris and Nintendogs for obvious reasons as well as Wii Sports Resort, Wii Play, Wii Fit on purpose since I consider them extensions of Wii Sports.

I also considered not including the bundled games but they still count as copies that were sold/shipped.

Hey don't badmouth my list :p
I've omitted some games like Tetris and Nintendogs for obvious reasons as well as Wii Sports Resort, Wii Play, Wii Fit on purpose since I consider them extensions of Wii Sports.

I also considered not including the bundled games but they still count as copies that were sold/shipped.

Omitted for obvious reasons? What are these obvious reasons?

Also, Wii Play and Wii Fit have nothing to do with Wii Sports. Wii Sports Resort is a sequel as well, not an extension.

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/

Actual top ten. :p

This looks a lot more appropriate.

I don't consider Tetris as a game, rather an accessory.
And to me the 3 different Nintendogs are entirely different games.

And looks like we have different opinions about Wii Sports Resort, Wii Play and Wii Fit. But I still consider them as extensions of Wii Sports.

The only flaw I see in my list is that I forgot to include Duck Hunt.

Well we don't care what your top 10 is. lol This is supposed to be based on facts, not opinions.

I'm saying that in general, the top ten sold games is pretty shitty as in disappointing, I never said it's not a fact. Also, stop saying "my list." It's not your list, it's fact. lol Well, your's isn't, but the top 10 in general is.

Because it's a pathetic number one, and it shows gaming kind of went to shit with all the casuals.

Back