froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling

This laptop looks good for doing basic tasks like web browsing, or installing a Linux operating system like Ubuntu onto the storage drive.

For $100, this Epik Laptop is cheaper than many smaller HD Televisions. I'm surprised that it has 4GB of RAM.

The only thing that I would use it for is for downloading stuff off the internet in a public wifi.

I agree, this laptop would be good for using public wi-fi which can be more insecure to use, and you do not have to worry about losing a more expensive laptop which cost $500 or more dollars when using it in a public place.

yeah, seems like a good browser only device.

Easy to carry 11 inch laptop, feels safe to use this laptop in public places, anyway this laptop have more RAM than my laptop

I might also put the GOG Galaxy client on it (providing that win 7 will run on it) so that I have a download manager as well.

This laptop uses a Mobile/ARM CPU like the Raspberry Pi, Nintendo Switch, and Smartphones, so Windows 7 is unlikely to work on it. Windows 7 is mostly install on Intel, AMD, and VIA x86/PC CPUs.

You maybe able to install Windows 10 for ARM/Mobile or Windows RT which is compatible with ARM/mobile processors. There are also a lot of Linux, and Android operating system which can run on ARM/Mobile CPU.

Back