Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Should be a fun day, specially when I have to cut grass as well. Though it should just be dipping under 100 degrees around 7pm when I cut it.

Well for one we have one of those day here Australia - it was hot as.

Also don't you have laws about cutting grass on hot days etc?

Hopefully, there is some wind which can make a hot day feel less hot.

Well for one we have one of those day here Australia - it was hot as.

Also don't you have laws about cutting grass on hot days etc?

We do, but I need the $$. Also I waited till about 8 PM when it was cooler, wind blowing with the sun behind the horizon.

Every day it is 29〜34℃ here (Japan).
It is too very hot, but is Demon OK in 120℃!?

120F actually.

We do, but I need the $$. Also I waited till about 8 PM when it was cooler, wind blowing with the sun behind the horizon.

That sounds like a good idea to mow lawns in the evening, and waiting for the sun to go down.

Doing yard work and outdoor activities at night and at times when there are very few police officers on duty can be more unsafe in some more dangerous cities. Doing yardwork with a friend, co-worker, and carrying a self-defence weapon like a knife or pepper spray is a good idea in some more dangerous cities or parts of town.

It sometimes can take the police many minutes to arrive if you can phone the police before you are robbed and attacked.

Doing yard work and outdoor activities at night and at times when there are very few police officers on duty can be more unsafe in some more dangerous cities. Doing yardwork with a friend, co-worker, and carrying a self-defence weapon like a knife or pepper spray is a good idea in some more dangerous cities or parts of town.

It sometimes can take the police many minutes to arrive if you can phone the police before you are robbed and attacked.

police are actually more active at night.

police are actually more active at night.

This is good. But, I feel the police is not more active at night in some places where there is more crime at night. I think certain places like gas stations, and convenient stores may have robbery and other crimes at night.

This is good. But, I feel the police is not more active at night in some places where there is more crime at night. I think certain places like gas stations, and convenient stores may have robbery and other crimes at night.
Here we have police officers around the train stations after about 5PM. I would love to see then out during the day.

Here we have police officers around the train stations after about 5PM. I would love to see then out during the day.

I also like to see more police officers out during the day since there will be probably less crime during the day if there are more police officers on patrol.

Reached a high of 110 today... But now its cooling down, nightfall

Back