Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

How many did you already know?

I think I knew the Iron Boot tapping but it's been so long if you quizzed me I wouldn't realize.

I learned a lot of neat things from it. Wish I knew that trick to the water boss.
It really ruins the run but yeah the spin attack I never used and that one cuts a lot of the monotony but feels like you took the fun away from the combat.

Which ones did I already know? Let's list them!
01: Yep!
02: Nope!
03: Nope! I did however, know that Super Mario 64's Boo laughter is Bowser's laugh sped up! So it's similar!
04: Yep!
05: Nope!
06: Nope!
07: Yep!
08: Nope!
09: WHAT!?!?!?
10: Yep!
11: Yep!
12: Didn't know jumping resets the burn timer! Did know that it delayed damage from poison water though! Very useful against Bongo Bongo!
13: NO WAY!!! WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING ALL THIS TIME!? Actually, I prefer doing it the slow way! But cool!
14: Nope!
15: I've never been able to master the quick spin attack! I need to learn it!

2 bonus things:

#1: If you break a sign, you can repair it by playing Zelda's Lullaby! The Song of Healing in Majora's Mask has the equivalent effect!
#2: After planting a Magic Bean in soft soil, playing the Song of Storms as Child Link will cause it to grow into a long vine, producing around 3 fairies!

#2: After planting a Magic Bean in soft soil, playing the Song of Storms as Child Link will cause it to grow into a long vine, producing around 3 fairies!
I know the beans were helpful but I swear I did this but don't remember it now. The main use was getting somewhere as Adult Link right?

Which ones did I already know? Let's list them!
01: Yep!
02: Nope!
03: Nope! I did however, know that Super Mario 64's Boo laughter is Bowser's laugh sped up! So it's similar!
04: Yep!
05: Nope!
06: Nope!
07: Yep!
08: Nope!
09: WHAT!?!?!?
10: Yep!
11: Yep!
12: Didn't know jumping resets the burn timer! Did know that it delayed damage from poison water though! Very useful against Bongo Bongo!
13: NO WAY!!! WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING ALL THIS TIME!? Actually, I prefer doing it the slow way! But cool!
14: Nope!
15: I've never been able to master the quick spin attack! I need to learn it!

2 bonus things:

#1: If you break a sign, you can repair it by playing Zelda's Lullaby! The Song of Healing in Majora's Mask has the equivalent effect!

Lol, very nice reaction.

Back