Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
I've posted this before but another has popped up, a man is selling his very large video game collection for a whooping 150,000 dollars. He has been collecting games and systems for over 27 years, doing stuff and keeping games in great condition that we all failed to do in our younger years.

His complete collection is 3,133 items which broken down is about hard-to-find cartridges like "The Flintstones," "Donkey Kong Jr. Math" "Jack Bros." and his complete, 296-piece Nintendo 64 set. He is one game shy of the original Nintendo games and has tried to obtain as many video games as possible to complete the lot, he said.

"For PS2, I have 350 games, but there are 1,800," John said. "For the Sega Master, I have 45 out of 95. For the most part, I never really got a chance to complete them."

John keeps all 3,133 games in alphabetical order inside two separate rooms of his house.

Check his ebay page here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/JAW-DROPPIN...-Sega-Turbo-Grafx-and-much-more-/322049920194

Would you buy it? I certainly would.

I Can say that there are allot of collectables in the selection of 3k games that are worth the cash however that is allot of money he is asking for, I rather buy a house for that. And no one in the world would buy it unless you a a millionaire. Yet is it fake? If you did spent that you definitely won't get your money back, probably lose

I Can say that there are allot of collectables in the selection of 3k games that are worth the cash however that is allot of money he is asking for, I rather buy a house for that. And no one in the world would buy it unless you a a millionaire. Yet is it fake? If you did spent that you definitely won't get your money back, probably lose

this is no way an investment (kinda), it is to own what is easily considered a very rare collection of games which I would love to own.

May be it is an investment, some of the games are actually cost more than others (that is, if the games and consoles are still in good shape). I read somewhere, the very first console created now cost in millions.

Back