froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
If the rumors are to be believed, this year’s iPhone won’t be as exciting as many of us had expected it to be. However for those who have long complained about the iPhone’s storage, you might be pleased to learn that a report from The Wall Street Journal has revealed that Apple will finally be killing off the base 16GB model.

Read More

I think when you are paying high prices for a phone like an iPhone, you should at least get 64GB of storage space. Hopefully, the 32GB or 64GB of the iPhone will be the same or lower price than the current 16GB iPhones.

I think it's a good idea for them to get rid of the 16GB option. That is way too low for today's needs, and something like 32GB/64GB would be better.

all models should just come with 120GB.

all models should just come with 120GB.

I feel soon we will need smartphones with 500GB or even 1 TB of storage since more phones now come with 4K video cameras, and 4K touchscreens. Recording, and watching 4K video requires a lot of space.

A lot of newer games like Final Fantasy 7 now use 2GB or more space. If you play a lot of console quality games like FF7 on your phone, you would need a lot of space.

I feel soon we will need smartphones with 500GB or even 1 TB of storage since more phones now come with 4K video cameras, and 4K touchscreens. Recording, and watching 4K video requires a lot of space.

A lot of newer games like Final Fantasy 7 now use 2GB or more space. If you play a lot of console quality games like FF7 on your phone, you would need a lot of space.

very true, I'm sure it will happen once 1 TB becomes cheap.

Back