2017 Steam Summer Sale badges

Danielx64

Credits
So the 2017 Steam Summer Sale is about to end. Have any of you got the following 2 badges yet?

- Sticker Completionist
- Summer Sale 2017

I got then both:

upload_2017-7-4_11-28-48.png

upload_2017-7-4_11-29-51.png

I could level up more but decided not to.

I try and make an effort to get all the sale-specific badges each time Steam has a sale. I got both stickers for this sale, but my Summer Sale Badge is only level 1. I too could have made an effort to level it up more, but decided against it. It's great that steam implements the trading cards and badges into their sales to get us to go through our discovery queues. Thanks to them, I've actually found games there that I've ended up purchasing and enjoying, such as Firewatch.

I try and make an effort to get all the sale-specific badges each time Steam has a sale. I got both stickers for this sale, but my Summer Sale Badge is only level 1. I too could have made an effort to level it up more, but decided against it. It's great that steam implements the trading cards and badges into their sales to get us to go through our discovery queues. Thanks to them, I've actually found games there that I've ended up purchasing and enjoying, such as Firewatch.
I also like going through the discovery queues as well. I also found some good games and some bad ones as well.

I only got a couple of cards and maybe one sticker I think. Wasn't overly impressed by this year's sale - I only picked up 2 games: Dishonored 2 and Prey.

Back