Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Being the 4th of July today also means its time for Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest, which once again Joey "Jaws" Chestnut won it by eating 74 hotdogs in 10 minutes, drinks and buns included. It is his 11th win in the last 12 years.

Here is today's top results:

1. Joey Chestnut, 74 hot dogs and buns
  2. Carmen Cincotti, 63 HDB
  3. Darron Breeden, 43 HDB

I don't know how people can do that to themselves. I watched a video of how hot dogs were made and I pretty much refuse all hot dogs unless its my only choice. It is kind of impressive, but I'm not sure if that's a thing I'd want to be remembered for...

I don't know how people can do that to themselves. I watched a video of how hot dogs were made and I pretty much refuse all hot dogs unless its my only choice. It is kind of impressive, but I'm not sure if that's a thing I'd want to be remembered for...

If you factor in all the training they have to do in order to do this, these people are killing themselves.

They should organize a healthy eating contest. I feel sad for those contestant.
Be reminded that the contest was held in America, so unhealthy is very likely going to happen.
Plus unlike here in Asia where food is seen as a practical thing, Americans see food more as a form of entertainment sometimes.

So is there a big Ramen or other Japanese food eating contest in Japan?

Back