2019 WCG VR Championship: Final Assault

HanaSong

Full GL Member
Credits
The 2019 World Cyber Games conducted the first-ever WCG VR Championship with Final Assault as the official game for the tournament and you can watch the game replay on Twitch and on YouTube!

VRChampionship_announcements_.jpg

The Americas Preliminary was streamed live on WCG's official Twitch and YouTube channels on May 17, 2019 at 8PM (CDT). You can watch the replay on these links:

Twitch - Twitch
YouTube -

The Europe Preliminary was held on May 18, 2019 at 2PM (CEST) while the APAC Preliminary was held on May 19, 2019 at 6PM (KST) You can also watch the replay on WCG's Twitch channel.

Final Assault is a World War II-themed virtual reality real-time strategy (VR RTS) multiplayer game by Phaser Lock Interactive. It involves two opposing players deploying military units with the objective of destroying the enemy on the battlefield. You can find out more about the game here.

Final Assault looks like a fun World War II themed VR RTS game. I like how fast pace the game is.

Final Assault looks like a fun World War II themed VR RTS game. I like how fast pace the game is.
Yeah, it looks just like you're playing toy soldiers that actually move. :grin: It's kinda like Red Alert but in first-person.

After 6 years of disappearance, WCG did a great comeback! They included VR Competition and WCG announced that as part of their New Horizons conference they will be hosting a robot fighting tournament! <3

OOHHH~ It's amazing how WCG will do a VR competition, am I seeing the future of gaming??

OOHHH~ It's amazing how WCG will do a VR competition, am I seeing the future of gaming??
Well, it looks like it. WCG has lots of futuristic events this year. They have robot football, mech battles, and VR esports. Yes, we are seeing the future of gaming. :grin:

It would seem like wcg is evolving as a mecha anime! :grin: it's a good comeback after such a very long time...

Back