Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
full

November 2021 marks the 20th anniversary of the Xbox and to celebrate, Microsoft announced a new line of limited edition items commemorating the gaming giant's upcoming birthday. The new commemorative accessories include controllers, headsets, charging stations, and a line of 20th anniversary Xbox merch.

The 20th Anniversary Special Edition controller goes on sale on November 15 for $70. As an extra added bonus, connecting the controller to any Xbox Series X or S console unlocks a special 20th-anniversary dynamic background. You could, if you were so inclined, pick one of these up for the holidays and then travel to your Xbox Series-owning friends’ houses and give the gift of a glowing green background.

Also available on November 15 is the $70 20th Anniversary Xbox Stereo Headset. It shares the same translucent black-and-green motif as the controller. Together the two peripherals do a doubly bad job of evoking the clear green debug console.

Looks pretty cool actually. I wish Sony did a lot more unique and cool design for the DualSense.

Xbox have really come this far, its fantastic to mark their 20th anniversary in some style. I am not an Xbox user, I am made for play station, it will be worth it for its users to get the ultimate controller to unlock the 20th anniversary background.

I agree, I’m not sure if they have done anything controller wise but I could be wrong.
With the DualSense for the PS5, all they've done so far is release some new colours. They are pretty cool though. I don't believe they did that much for the PS4 controllers either other than a camo design

With the DualSense for the PS5, all they've done so far is release some new colours. They are pretty cool though. I don't believe they did that much for the PS4 controllers either other than a camo design
I wish they did more :(

I’m more of a PC Gamer but casually console wise I mean more towards the PSNs.

Back