20th Anniversity Controller for PlayStation

Liv6

Awards
Credits

The PlayStation 20th Anniversary DualShock 4 controller will be available to purchase standalone in September, PlayStation Europe has confirmed.

The controller, which is styled to look like the PS1 pad, was previously only available as part of the limited edition 20th Anniversary PS4 console bundle.

Sony has confirmed it will be available across Europe in September, but has not yet officially announced a North American release.

Online retailer Amazon, however, is listing the controller for pre-order, suggesting it will also be available in the territory soon.
Personally, I'm not planning on buying this as I already have two controllers that work perfectly fine. However, Sony is releasing a 20th anniversary edition controller. Would anyone consider purchasing this?

Is this the only colour it comes in!?

ps4-20th-anniversary.jpg

I would love a new controller but I am not sure I am into this colour. I prefer the plain black ones. I guess it does bring back good memories of the PS1 though. The price is also not bad. I think I might go for it because I need a controller and I want to show off to my friends a little.

This is good and also will be good for fans and people who want a controller, which reminds them of the original Playstation, and hope the price is not too high as the sales will be affected. I am surprised that a celebration is going on and did, not get a PlayStation until 1999 when I saw a friend play it and got it on special. This is  well made and the controller is a good color which feels like you are looking at the original one, I will buy this sometime later and will see how the reviews go first and then purchase the controller.

Back