Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
welcome everyone to Gamingforce's 2nd posting contest and here is how it goes. You post in this topic with your current post count and you will be added. at the end of the posting contest your current contest post count will be subtracted from the post count you posted in this topic. 1st place winner gets to select two prizes and 2nd place winner gets to select 1 prize. 3rd place winner gets the rep and game points prize. This contest ends on the last day of July and the winner is announced on the first day of August.

RULES

you must have lower then 50% warning. if you go over 50% during the contest you are disqualified.

no spam posts! any spam posts will get you disqualified.

Do not do all the posts in the forum games forum. If I see a lot of posting there and not in other forums I will take the forum down.

PRIZES

Promoted to Rare gamer (must do at least 100 posts during the contest)

50 Rep points

500 Game points

1 skin installed by your choice.

shoutbox color added of your choice.

mod for a day on any day of your choice. (must do at least 150 posts during the contest)

a subforum of your choice added (must at least do 300 posts during the contest and is limited to 1 person to have)

Army system item price changed of your choice.

Up to three arcade game of your choice added.

if you have any more ideas please post them or PM them to me.

Entries

Itachi_Uchiha000-Post count:57

Kisame 343 posts.

sasuke000 post 20

Seaofclouds Post count - 765

Good luck everyone. I'll be around a lot the next few weeks, so I'll be ready to respond to some posts. This will help keep me occupied some.

I will enter.

343 posts.

QUOTE (Kisame @ July 03, 2008 06:53 pm) I will enter.

343 posts.

QUOTE Like in the last contest staff can not enter, but don't worry I'm thinking of a staff only contest.

staff posting contest will be announced later tonight.

QUOTE (Seaofclouds @ July 03, 2008 08:28 pm) I'm sure some more people will join in. We'll keep bugging them.

or i could just pawn this contest!

QUOTE (Itachi_Uchiha000 @ July 03, 2008 09:45 pm) QUOTE (Seaofclouds @ July 03, 2008 08:28 pm) I'm sure some more people will join in. We'll keep bugging them.

or i could just pawn this contest!
That's true too.

A contest but only one person entered!?!?

That's weird I thought more people would join the second one.

QUOTE (Xeon @ July 05, 2008 10:47 am) A contest but only one person entered!?!?

I know me to, well at least i can win easily!

QUOTE (Itachi_Uchiha000 @ July 05, 2008 11:41 am) QUOTE (Xeon @ July 05, 2008 10:47 am) A contest but only one person entered!?!?

I know me to, well at least i can win easily!
we don't get a lot of members but more should join. don't forget this is for the whole moth of july.

QUOTE (sasuke000 @ July 05, 2008 12:30 pm) i'm in post 20
Finally some competition. To bad i cant post for almost a week

Kisame- 348

I could have sworn I entered this.

you did........ ok I'm taking off the staff can't enter this posting rule. why I put it there who knows. staff can now enter the posting contest. good luck to all. though when I posted this it was late at night and I wasn't thinking. lol anyways kisame your entered.

Back