Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Starting on Friday, October 6, the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Bundle returns to store shelves in the US. Originally released in 2020, this bundle will include a base Switch console, a digital voucher for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and a three-month subscription to the Nintendo Switch Online service.

Two new Nintendo Switch Lite bundles will also be available starting on October 6, and these will feature some art from Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the consoles' casing and include digital copies of the game. The Switch Lite bundle titled Isabelle's Aloha Edition will be exclusive to Target in the US and will include a pink console with leaf patterns on the back of the unit and an Animal Crossing logo on the right side, next to the Home Button. A teal-shaded counterpart called Timmy and Tommy's Aloha Edition will be exclusive to Walmart in the US.

It's funny I was given the Mario Kart 8 bundle around the year Smash Ultimate came out for Christmas, and it STILL doesn't have the DLC. Why Nintendo?

These are some great bundles for the holiday season. I myself personally would opt for the Nintendo Switch over the Lite due to the stick drift issues, did they ever get that fixed or is that still a big issue?

Definitely great bundles if you are looking to buy someone a Switch this holiday season!

These are some great bundles for the holiday season. I myself personally would opt for the Nintendo Switch over the Lite due to the stick drift issues, did they ever get that fixed or is that still a big issue?

Definitely great bundles if you are looking to buy someone a Switch this holiday season!
I don't think it's fixed but recently I haven't noticed my left Joy-Con drifting. It might be an off and on thing for me because I haven't used it for extended periods of time.

Back