Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

The feels....

I wish I could get into Final Fantasy. I'm not huge on JRPG's. Mainly because the bosses as you progress start to get health in 100,000's or even 10,000,000's and they heal half way through while you're almost dead. It also doesn't help that the first Final Fantasy game I played was The Crystal Bearers, which wasn't even an rpg and even if it didn't bear the Final Fantasy name, it would've been bad. The second one I played was Final Fantasy XIII and I loved it to death, but I accidentally progressed the story while trying to do important side quests and I just never went back to it.

I have Final Fantasy VII on Steam, which I'm trying to so hard to get in the mood to play it because I've kept myself spoiler free all these years just play it. I played a little bit of it and it's fun, but for some reason I can't just get myself to play it.

I wish I could get into Final Fantasy. I'm not huge on JRPG's. Mainly because the bosses as you progress start to get health in 100,000's or even 10,000,000's and they heal half way through while you're almost dead. It also doesn't help that the first Final Fantasy game I played was The Crystal Bearers, which wasn't even an rpg and even if it didn't bear the Final Fantasy name, it would've been bad. The second one I played was Final Fantasy XIII and I loved it to death, but I accidentally progressed the story while trying to do important side quests and I just never went back to it.

I have Final Fantasy VII on Steam, which I'm trying to so hard to get in the mood to play it because I've kept myself spoiler free all these years just play it. I played a little bit of it and it's fun, but for some reason I can't just get myself to play it.

you have to be driven by the story to get into playing the series, otherwise it's just as easy to google all the scenes in it.

A once great series that lost all of its glory. Last FF game I can say that I truly enjoyed was IX. X is okay at best, but it's the game that slowly started the downfall of the series.

Older FF games are amazing though. IV, VI, VII, IX and especially Tactics are all worth playing. IX and Tactics would be the two I would personally label as "must-play" games from the series (yes, even ahead of VI and VII).

A once great series that lost all of its glory. Last FF game I can say that I truly enjoyed was IX. X is okay at best, but it's the game that slowly started the downfall of the series.

Older FF games are amazing though. IV, VI, VII, IX and especially Tactics are all worth playing. IX and Tactics would be the two I would personally label as "must-play" games from the series (yes, even ahead of VI and VII).

A once great series indeed, I still somewhat enjoy some of their current titles but it lacks the magic and music of the past games.

Back