Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
that's right your reading this correctly! Gamingforce now has over 300 members. though there not active which is very sad. but hey for all guests reading this we have much to offer like many different skins to choose from, music player, arcade, RPG system, down loadable arcade games, live chat, reps, a godly arcade player and all the latest news in the gaming world. so you would never be board at Gamingforce! I hope to see many more guest join and become apart of this great community.

happy0167.gif
party0002.gif
av-46.gif
cool0003.gif
happy0167.gif
character0044.gif

Nicely done, thanks to those who came and became a member of our forums. We encourage you all to keep posting and making this site a great community for everyone.

Great job everyone! Hopefully we'll get more members soon!

I think the admin's should send out a bulk email to the members so some of them come back and help GF get the post base up.

QUOTE (Kisame @ June 15, 2008 09:29 pm) I think the admin's should send out a bulk email to the members so some of them come back and help GF get the post base up.
I have been. hard to say if anyone has gotten them and/or read them. either way things are getting better around here and the staff will do everything to keep that up and make it far more better.

Good to hear DS. Keep at it and things will be running smoothly.

QUOTE (Kisame @ June 16, 2008 08:47 pm) Good to hear DS. Keep at it and things will be running smoothly.
indeed and I would be able to do better if jcink had a better e-mail system! oh well what can you do.

Back