3DS friendcodes

Steven9wii

Awards
Credits
hi. i am not sure if this is the correct place for this but, who here wants to trade friend codes for the 3DS?

if you want to add me, message me your code and add 0430-8795-4668

I swore we had this topic, anyways pinned.

2020 - 0618 - 3808
That's my friend code. I saw that you wanted to play Mario Kart 7.
Can you play Mario Kart 7 online with other people even though they don't' have the game?

I don't, but I am stopping by GameStop on Tuesday for Kingdom Hearts, and I might trade in some games towards it. I've been meaning to pick it up, but kind of forgot about it.

Also, I might change my name. I don't like people knowing my real name because they never know how to pronounce it... lol

Okay, I changed my name on the 3DS to Marluxia since I named my account after his title in the Organization.

I don't, but I am stopping by GameStop on Tuesday for Kingdom Hearts, and I might trade in some games towards it. I've been meaning to pick it up, but kind of forgot about it.

Also, I might change my name. I don't like people knowing my real name because they never know how to pronounce it... lol

Okay, I changed my name on the 3DS to Marluxia since I named my account after his title in the Organization.
You can trade games in Gamestop? I didn't know that. Defintly pick up KIU. It gets lonely having no one to play with :(

Your name still shows up as Cengiz

lol You didn't know that? That's their trademark basically. And I picked it up. Didn't play much, but it's a lot of fun.

And dammit, why won't it change?...

lol You didn't know that? That's their trademark basically. And I picked it up. Didn't play much, but it's a lot of fun.
Well I usually buy my games at Target,Meijer or Ebay because there isn't a GameStop near me. But I've been to Gamestop a few times, they give great deals!
And let me know if you want to fight sometime. I can give you good tips and where to find the Zodiac weapons.

4983-5128-3072

That's mine.

I added DS I'll add some of you later.

Back