3DS Friends and swapnote buddys.

E

Eric Mann

Hi My name is Eric Mann. Ive had my 3ds for 2 months now and Im looking for people to be friends. I also am looking for people to chat/draw with on swapnote. I intend to get some new games soon like FEA, sonic and all stars racing transformed, mario kart 7, and possibly animal crossing. If you want to be friends my FC is 2294-3717-8178.

Hey.

Add me because I've added you already.

I've got Mario Kart 7 so feel free to join me in a race whenever you get the game!

-J

Hey, I'll be a swapnote bud of yours :) and animal crossing in the future, trying to add you but I dont know what your name is for the ds, is it your name on here?

Last edited:
Hi My name is Eric Mann. Ive had my 3ds for 2 months now and Im looking for people to be friends. I also am looking for people to chat/draw with on swapnote. I intend to get some new games soon like FEA, sonic and all stars racing transformed, mario kart 7, and possibly animal crossing. If you want to be friends my FC is 2294-3717-8178.

I added you. Mine is 107516233224.

Hey, guys add me if u guys want to chat,draw and swapnote. I have ssf4 and code of princess so far, but i plan on getting luigis mansion and mk7 my fc is 1134 7538 9809 add me eric man i added you

Added you. My name is Noah and my friend code is 3007-9401-1106. SWAPNOTE

I've added you already, my freind code is 3411-1253-3174 I play sonic & all stars racing so feel free to jain anytime to play online

Back