Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
So when the Wii U version comes out, which version will you get and if you get both which version will you spend the most time on?

If I ever was to get a Nintendo product I would most likely go for the handheld to have a chance to game elsewhere (with my PS4 as my home console, when I get that)... therefore I would more than likely buy Smash for the 3DS, if I was to ever get one of them.

Martin said:
If I ever was to get a Nintendo product I would most likely go for the handheld to have a chance to game elsewhere (with my PS4 as my home console, when I get that)... therefore I would more than likely buy Smash for the 3DS, if I was to ever get one of them.
Smash on the big screen tho. 

Sure, the 3DS version is alright, but the latest Direct made the 3DS version look like a toddler. I mean, 8 player smash. Online also has an increased amount of players and there are larger stages with damaging areas. Online on the Wii U will be nothing less than intense

Marc said:

Sure, the 3DS version is alright, but the latest Direct made the 3DS version look like a toddler. I mean, 8 player smash. Online also has an increased amount of players and there are larger stages with damaging areas. Online on the Wii U will be nothing less than intense

Marc said:

Back