NintendoChannel

And here we are!
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
This is probably a regualar question -.-
Can you play normal DS Games on a 3DS?

Someone here told me you can,
And someone I know told me too and I'm just not sure...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just expect that feature to go missing by the second or third redesign of the console.

i dont think theyre gonna do that unless thy might make one that can record video and stufff

They have made a version that can record video "and stuff". It's called the "Nintendo 3DS". It's just not available yet.

Unless I'm misreading things.

Eitherway, everyone who's like "I'm not getting the 3DS because I'm waiting for the next version", are stupid. Why? THEY ARE NOT MAKING A "LITE" OR "BETAR GRAFIX VERSHAN". If they ARE, it won't be out until probably 2013 or 2014. Why wait for something that might not ever happen?

Also, NC? You really should explore more of these things called websites, on this thing called the internet, because it appears this is the only site you go for anything 3DS related.

And to save you any more questions:
The eShop launches in late May, which consists of DSiWare, Virtual Console and 3D Classics.
The Virtual Console contains Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Gear and TurboGrafx 16 games.
Super Mario Land, and Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening are the only Game Boy and Game Boy Color games confirmed (or at least shown). Sega has confirmed 5 Game Gear games to arrive on the VC service:
  • Sonic & Tails 2
  • Sonic Drift 2
  • The GG Shinobi
  • Dragon Crystal Shirani’s Maze
  • Columns
Netflix will be available in the Summer

Ocarina of Time 3D has had a June release confirmed

The inevitiable Super Mario platformer for the 3DS was formally announced, with a teaser in the form of a tail on the "o" part of "Mario", more of which will be revealed at [sub]E[/sub][sup]3[/sup] 2011.

*sees that people have already answered*

*replies anyway*

BTW, TUK, you're right. The Big N themselves said that no 3DS Lite will be made. Ever!

i hope it can "record video and stuff" xD

I love how people say they are going to wait for the next version, what are they going to do when the next version comes out? I guess they wait for the next next version.

Back