Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Playstation 4.50 update should now be live to all PS4 owners making it so you can use an external storage for your game data.

If you happen to own a pro, this also grants you boost mode, making all your games (hopefully) play better!

Let us know how this update goes for you and its services.

Is your pro hooked up to a 1080p TV? Let me know how boost mode works for you!

The biggest one of this update is being able to use external storage. I'm sure a lot of people would have been looking forward to it.

still waiting on being able to change your username

I'm positive if they could do it they would have done it by now. They will most likely have to rework the PSN to make it happen.

The biggest one of this update is being able to use external storage. I'm sure a lot of people would have been looking forward to it.

everyone but nyko.

Love the external harddrive support, got everything copied across to my 2TB HDD and installed many more games. I hate the new notifications layout though, its really messy.

Love the external harddrive support, got everything copied across to my 2TB HDD and installed many more games. I hate the new notifications layout though, its really messy.

I hope you're using a 2 TB because that's what you had laying around, be a waste not to get something bigger.

Can't say I've seen the new notification yet.

I hope you're using a 2 TB because that's what you had laying around, be a waste not to get something bigger.

Can't say I've seen the new notification yet.
I had it spare so just used that. Plenty of space for me. Much better than the 500GB.

Its the actual notifications page that sucks, the place where you manage downloads etc.

Back