600 posts and a personal challenge

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I have just met the 600 posts mark at this lovely community as I head towards my third month at this community as an admin. 

As a result, I want to set myself a little challenge that involves trying to get 400 posts before the new year (2015). I am not sure how close I will get to this, depends on what news coverage I can post about and obviously how much other people contribute to the community. I think challenges like this are fun though so why not? 

Wish me luck :grin:

Do you mean 400 posts more?

But very nice, you're doing well :)

Good luck Martin!
I am pretty sure you can meet that goal :)

After all,this place is pretty active,even a newbie like me can make at least 50 posts a week :p

Claraviolet said:
Good luck Martin!
I am pretty sure you can meet that goal :)

After all,this place is pretty active,even a newbie like me can make at least 50 posts a week :p
Thank you very much. I am pretty new myself but have become sucked in by the forums greatness :grin:

Demon_Skeith said:
Yep, this place is becoming better bit by bit.
Very true! Ain't you glad you gave me the job :p haha. Only joking. Been a real team effort but this place is starting to get better and better daily.

Demon_Skeith said:
Yep, this place is becoming better bit by bit.
Yup.I am really glad to hear that :grin:

Martin said:
Thank you very much. I am pretty new myself but have become sucked in by the forums greatness :grin:

Very true! Ain't you glad you gave me the job :p haha. Only joking. Been a real team effort but this place is starting to get better and better daily.
You have to make 350 posts to reach your goal...good luck! Also,is there any sort of link to "top posters of the forum" here?

Back