Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Consider this a rapid fire from the Nintendo Direct as 7 new games were announced today:

Mini Mario & Friends: Amiibo Challenge for Wii U and 3DS: Amiibo Challenge offers minigames involving scanning your amiibo figures. Starting March 25th, you’ll get the game for free with the purchase of any amiibo. April 28th, it will be available for free from the eShop.

Trailer

Pocket Card Jockey 3DS: is a Solitaire-like card game including the management of a stable of adorable horses that comes out in May.

Trailer

Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 3DS: sequel to 2014’s sidescrolling action game which the first will will be on sale for $9 from March 2nd through June 1st on the eshop.

trailer

Lost Reavers Wii U: Game due out on April 28th.

trailer

Rhythm Heaven Megamix 3DS: Coming out later this year

trailer

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Wii U: Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem game announced way back in 2013, and released in Japan as Genei Ibun Roku #FE which this is due out on June 24th 2016.

Trailer

Disney Art Academy 3DS: Release on May 13th.

trailer

Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 3DS: sequel to 2014’s sidescrolling action game which the first will will be on sale for $9 from March 2nd through June 1st on the eshop.
I hadn't heard of this game before, and it looks like a more stylish Mega Man X, which is something I didn't know I wanted. Has anyone played the first game?

I hadn't heard of this game before, and it looks like a more stylish Mega Man X, which is something I didn't know I wanted. Has anyone played the first game?

me and VirusZero VirusZero have played the first one and loved it! Highly recommend the series, its like megaman X but more fast paced and fun.

I'm looking forward to playing Lost Reavers on the Wii U. Which ones are you excited about?

I should be excited about the FE game, but looking at the trailers its.... meh. So I'm going for the gunvolt 2 game.

I actually haven't played Azure Striker Gunvolt as I don't have a 3DS/2DS. (DS, you might be thinking of Vile on my site... he's played it a lot.) I meant to pick it up on steam when it came out, but I completely forgot about it.

But from what I've seen it's visually more like MegaMan Zero/ZX than MegaMan X. (X series had bulkier armours, Zero/ZX slimmed them down a lot.) And it's by a lot of the team who made the Zero series (Inti Creates) so it's got a lot of the same feeling behind it.

That said, Gunvolt 2 is probably the only of them that I'm looking forward to.
Lost Reavers, if the trailer is anything to go by, is just online co-op fetch quests. I don't really have enough friends online at any given time to make that work. (I mean most of us are on different schedules so it's hard for us to get a time to all be online together already. And it looks like it'd need 4 people for it. So I don't want to have 1 friend and 2 randoms play with me. Or 2 friends and a random. Randoms always screw things up because they want to lone-wolf it or be the badass and just end up getting pasted.)

I wouldn't swear too hard... your PS3 might be struck by Yellow light of Death. But I think you might have saw Vile talking about it and thought it was me. (I did say I wanted to play it... but hadn't yet.)

Back