• Excitebike 64
  • GoldenEye 007
  • Pilotwings 64
  • Mario Party
  • Mario Party 2
  • Mario Party 3
  • Pokemon Stadium
  • Pokemon Stadium 2

I'm curious if Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 are actually beatable in the crippled NSO form they are in. At least you can't get soft locked.

I don't think you can trade your Pokemon into Stadium 1 or 2 so the experience won't be as good, unfortunately.

I'm so hyped for Mario Party 1-3. I've been wanting to play them with my friends and also play 3's story mode again. Also Pokemon Stadium is going to be unplayable in normal play, but who cares, it's all about those fun mini games.

I don't think you can trade your Pokemon into Stadium 1 or 2 so the experience won't be as good, unfortunately.

I would hope they have something. I remember trying to save up for the adapter so I could do this back in the day.

I'm so hyped for Mario Party 1-3. I've been wanting to play them with my friends and also play 3's story mode again. Also Pokemon Stadium is going to be unplayable in normal play, but who cares, it's all about those fun mini games.

I might hit up MP3, was the best of the bunch if I recall right, or was it 2?

I would hope they have something. I remember trying to save up for the adapter so I could do this back in the day.

I might hit up MP3, was the best of the bunch if I recall right, or was it 2?
I have a hard time choosing a favorite between 2 and 3. 3 has the really good story mode, but 2 has the costumes and the mini game coaster. 2 has the best best board themes overall, but 3's boards are super nostalgic to me. So I can't choose.

I did watch a Completionist video on Mario Party because I never played the series, but he did say it's best to play them with friends.

Back