Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
I though I just post some updates on some things that has happen and will be happening.

First off, if you haven't notice the GFX usergroup has been removed due to lack of GFX staff activity, me not being able to find GFX staff, and the fact that GF is not active enough to take GFX requests. See the new GFX forum rules for more info.

Another staff related note, I am looking for two people who will be active Gmods. If you know anyone (who is not a GF member) please show them the way to GF to maybe fill these spots.

Right now, GF has it's halloween skin up. I know it's not the best so I did a little more searching this year and found a much better one on jcink.com. This halloween has replaced the old one and is fully complete. Enjoy it.

Also, I believe spiritwarrior has created a twitter account for GF. If your in to the whole twitter thing then please follow us on twitter.

I know our website is not that great or updated much, but I plan on working on it this weekend to hopefully make it better. More on this later.

That's all for now, -DS
cool0003.gif

QUOTE Also, I believe spiritwarrior has created a twitter account for GF. If your in to the whole twitter thing then please follow us on twitter.

Good guess, and I never told anyone here about that.

Consider it as Beta, it still needs a little more work. I'm testing at least two different Twitter feed posters.

QUOTE (Spiritwarrior @ October 16, 2009 02:49 pm) QUOTE Also, I believe spiritwarrior has created a twitter account for GF. If your in to the whole twitter thing then please follow us on twitter.

Consider it as Beta, it still needs a little more work. I'm testing at least two different Twitter feed posters.
yeah it look like it was in beta. though you should try and fix the 1 at the end of the word....

QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ October 16, 2009 11:17 pm) QUOTE (Spiritwarrior @ October 16, 2009 02:49 pm) QUOTE Also, I believe spiritwarrior has created a twitter account for GF. If your in to the whole twitter thing then please follow us on twitter.

yeah it look like it was in beta. though you should try and fix the 1 at the end of the word....
That's because the username "Gamingforce" has already been taken.

Nice Twitter, though is in beta its still looks good.

Back