Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

I would not put that on my lap.

It's too big to be called a laptop lol,
acer_predator_21x_rolling_pelican_case-100732088-large.jpg

and you could easily build a much^3 cheaper "NASA level" desktop gaming PC/s.

This looks like a good laptop for online game streamers who plan to stream when they are not at home. Some of the more popular online game streamers maybe able to make enough money from game streaming to buy this laptop in a month or less time like a few days to weeks of game streaming.

Having a very fast laptop can make game streaming more reliable and convenient for a game streamer who want to stream their games at the highest video quality, and video resolutions which a site like Twitch and YouTube Live supports.

Have to admit, it does look cool though. Need to check the specs to be fully impressed.

With that size, I will definitely not bring this always, and much better for me to buy desktop and place it in the corner. I wonder how big the next tablet? Maybe a 32 inch. tablet. LOL.

I can see huge and heavy laptop being useful for preventing weaker robbers from stealing it as easily because weaker robbers may not be able to run very fast carrying a huge laptop, so the owner of the laptop and other people can more easily chase the robber.

I have no problem with the size of the machine, as long as it gives me more memory and great processor performance that could not be provided in a rather thin ultrabook.

I feel this fast laptop can be a better than an All-in-One desktop PC since this laptop has a fast video card and processor compared to many All-in-One PC which use onboard video chips which are non-upgrade-able and slower than a dedicated video card.

I feel this fast laptop can be a better than an All-in-One desktop PC since this laptop has a fast video card and processor compared to many All-in-One PC which use onboard video chips which are non-upgrade-able and slower than a dedicated video card.
If you have no issue with the portability, yes this is very good.

Back