A New Challenger Approaches!

Dusean17

Awards
Credits
If you are any kind of Nintendo fan you already know what this is.​
challenger-approaching.jpg
Hello I am Dusean17, I have been a fan of Nintendo for the longest of ages, I love their dedication and work and I am getting a Wii U and 3DS the same time this Summer although that leaves me with little time to play either or but here I am.

I have been a member of thewiiu forums since it started and I am also a huge Sony fan as well, I have grown up on Nintendo since the first GameBoy came out. Remember the brick that way grey and had no color lol. Yeah, and I have had every Nintendo system to date whether I still have it or not I have owned everything.

With that said I am not a fanboy I do in fact enjoy Sony, Microsoft, PC ect.

Hope I can feel welcome here and I do hope to have a blast!

I challenge you to a Brawl.We'll play at Onett, one stock, with Items on. I'll join your roster if you win. eheheheh.

Welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome, I see in your sig PSO 2. I SOOOOOOO Want that game to get ported to the Wii U or 3DS.

Welcome, I see in your sig PSO 2. I SOOOOOOO Want that game to get ported to the Wii U or 3DS.

Yeah love that, game too bad its Vita only >_> yeps.....too bad....

Welcome Dusean! We welcome all gamers here regardless of console preferences, so you can also talk about Sony and Microsoft's consoles as well if you want.

Welcome, I've come to realize that the people here are more than awesome! You'll feel right at home, as I have =P

Last edited by a moderator:
Back