• Release Date: July 24th 2024 (UCT+8)
  • Genre: Narrative adventure, horror
  • Player(s): 1
  • DEVELOPER: radiowxt
  • PUBLISHER: radiowxt
  • Price:$4.99
Save 10% on AbyssalRestaurant on Steam

SYNOPSIS

• You will play as a tavern owner in a fantasy world, entertaining guests, shopping at the market, cooking by yourself, fully customizing your own delicious (and possibly peculiar) recipes, and promoting your shop and dishes to more friends.​
  • This game was developed by a four-person independent studio. The lead designer aims to create a distinctive and more open-ended game.​

FEATURES

• Manage your own tavern, meet a variety of customers, and listen to their stories.​
  • Realistic physics effects, allowing you to handle various ingredients freely.​
  • As long as you can imagine it, you can create all kinds of unusual dishes and craft a unique menu for your tavern.​

Faubqn3.gif

Processing ingredients

As both the chef and designer, players should be able to decide how much to cut from each piece of meat and how it will be cooked.
If there's a large dragon leg, your cut should definitely reveal the bone inside, right? And if you want to, you should be able to carve the meat off the bone, right? It might not be perfect, but we've tried to include these features.

zLkYLrU.png

Plating And Custom Your Own Menu

If you run a tavern, you should be the one deciding what to sell—whether it's grilled mushrooms, mushroom soup, or mushroom stew, or much more, how they look like—instead of just picking from a few preset options, right?

o4IITIw.png

Serving customers

Based on the same logic, customers should not only have their own tastes and preferences but also be able to interact with you reasonably based on your pricing.

XjvxjVM.gif

Offer dishes to your friend’s tavern

The game supports limited multiplayer functionality with Steam friends. Friends can view each other's current customer needs and exchange dishes to help each other manage their businesses.

Again, this game is developed by a four-person team. (I'm in it, yes.)

I wish you could enjoy this.

Any problems can be post here so I can know.

Thank you!

Last edited:
DLasN0d.png

• Platform(s): PC (Steam)
  • Release Date: July 24th 2024 (UCT+8)
  • Genre: Narrative adventure, horror
  • Player(s): 1
  • DEVELOPER: radiowxt
  • PUBLISHER: radiowxt
  • Price:$9.99

SYNOPSIS

• You will play as a tavern owner in a fantasy world, entertaining guests, shopping at the market, cooking by yourself, fully customizing your own delicious (and possibly peculiar) recipes, and promoting your shop and dishes to more friends.​
  • This game was developed by a four-person independent studio. The lead designer aims to create a distinctive and more open-ended game.​

FEATURES

• Manage your own tavern, meet a variety of customers, and listen to their stories.​
  • Realistic physics effects, allowing you to handle various ingredients freely.​
  • As long as you can imagine it, you can create all kinds of unusual dishes and craft a unique menu for your tavern.​

Faubqn3.gif

Processing ingredients

As both the chef and designer, players should be able to decide how much to cut from each piece of meat and how it will be cooked.
If there's a large dragon leg, your cut should definitely reveal the bone inside, right? And if you want to, you should be able to carve the meat off the bone, right? It might not be perfect, but we've tried to include these features.

zLkYLrU.png

Plating And Custom Your Own Menu

If you run a tavern, you should be the one deciding what to sell—whether it's grilled mushrooms, mushroom soup, or mushroom stew, or much more, how they look like—instead of just picking from a few preset options, right?

o4IITIw.png

Serving customers

Based on the same logic, customers should not only have their own tastes and preferences but also be able to interact with you reasonably based on your pricing.

XjvxjVM.gif

Offer dishes to your friend’s tavern

The game supports limited multiplayer functionality with Steam friends. Friends can view each other's current customer needs and exchange dishes to help each other manage their businesses.

Again, this game is developed by a four-person team. (I'm in it, yes.)

I wish you could enjoy this.

Any problems can be post here so I can know.

Thank you!

I would suggest having it Free Demo and people wish to buy the game later on the full verison they can

I would suggest having it Free Demo and people wish to buy the game later on the full verison they can
I don't know if it can be possible. I don't know our programmer does have enough time to make demo.

But if you can make some videos on Youtube or Tiktok or somewhere others, I can provide you some keys.
If your friends are willing to help us let more people know this game, I can also try my best to apply some keys for you.

Others in this broad can have the same condition.

It's really an exciting news. It's cool that AbyssalRestaurant is now out and I can get it with a 10% discount. It's amazing

It's a good thing that AbyssalRestaurant is finally here. As a gamer, I've actually been waiting for this game for a very long time. This game is funs and exciting as well.

Back