Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Did you have some plans to hop onto Steam or PSN and purchase the Legend of Korra game or Transformers (War for Cybertron, Fall of Cybertron, Rise of the Dark Spark and Devastation) game series? Well too bad, for some unknown reason Activision has pulled those games and are no longer available digitally.

They are still on Xbox Live though.

Update:

Hasbro confirmed to IGN its contract with Activision to publish Transformers games has expired. However, Hasbro is not at this time discussing what, if any, plans it might have for Transformers games on PC and consoles in the future. Multiple mobile games, including Transformers: Forged to Fight, are still ongoing, however.

Last edited:
Already played Devistation, it wasn't good. Rise of the dark spark looked like it sucked too, but I wanted to play the PS3 game remaster for fall of cybertron. Sure that only launched last year, they usually also sell games dirt cheap as a last sale thing before they get taken off so I am surprised. Guess I'll remove that game from my list of games to play.

Already played Devistation, it wasn't good. Rise of the dark spark looked like it sucked too, but I wanted to play the PS3 game remaster for fall of cybertron. Sure that only launched last year, they usually also sell games dirt cheap as a last sale thing before they get taken off so I am surprised. Guess I'll remove that game from my list of games to play.

dark spark was meh, but was a fail compared to what came before it.

Back