Addams Family 2019

Ramil Youth

Well, This is stressful
Full GL Member
Credits
Okay so The Addams family has been my fave since childhood, Then i saw this new trailer of the new Addams Family animation.. It's still the same but they didn't get Morticia's beauty :(:(:(

addamsfamily-mgm-header.jpg

Last edited:
I think you're right. They didn't get Morticia's beauty but the characters all look cartoon-ish. I guess she is suppose to look that way to match the rest of the characters?

I watched the Addams Family some when I was a kid, but it wasn't one of those series that I had to watch. So I'm not super attached to the franchise in any way.

That said... I'm kinda glad to see it return. I jut hope they don't get political or push any kind of social ideals in the show since that's not really a part of the original and it's not necessary for this kind of show.
I will say though that I'm not a fan of that art style. I hate the super-deformed art (like they also used for Kingpin in Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse). Characters don't look at all consistent with each other. Like some are so thin it'd be almost impossible and others have their proportions so out of scale they'd never be able to move. Like Gomez there would take a step and fall over because his legs are tiny. I know it's a nitpicky thing because the animation is an art choice and art is subjective for everyone. But if I don't like the designs I'll pass on the show.

I'm kind of curious who they're getting to play the various characters.

I watched the Addams Family some when I was a kid, but it wasn't one of those series that I had to watch. So I'm not super attached to the franchise in any way.

That said... I'm kinda glad to see it return. I jut hope they don't get political or push any kind of social ideals in the show since that's not really a part of the original and it's not necessary for this kind of show.
I will say though that I'm not a fan of that art style. I hate the super-deformed art (like they also used for Kingpin in Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse). Characters don't look at all consistent with each other. Like some are so thin it'd be almost impossible and others have their proportions so out of scale they'd never be able to move. Like Gomez there would take a step and fall over because his legs are tiny. I know it's a nitpicky thing because the animation is an art choice and art is subjective for everyone. But if I don't like the designs I'll pass on the show.

I'm kind of curious who they're getting to play the various characters.
Me too!!! i agree with the word super-deformed art :eek:

Back