ADs that look like regular links, and graphics and not like ads on a page?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
I enjoy going to sites where the ADs are not flashy, animated, or talking ads since ADs like the "diet ads" on Billy vs Snakeman.

I really dislike those ads on IGN, Gamespot, etc that take up one page, and have a link that saids, "click here to go to homepage" or wait a few seconds.

But, I do like looking at the "After pictures of some fat chick who became fit, and sexy wearing a bikini"in the After picture in some of those pictures.

But, I rather not play Billy vs Snakeman in a public place since those diet ads are getting pretty sexual, so people might think I was looking at adult content
winking0056.gif

QUOTE (froggyboy604 @ August 19, 2009 01:27 pm) I enjoy going to sites where the ADs are not flashy, animated, or talking ads since ADs like the "diet ads" on Billy vs Snakeman.

I really dislike those ads on IGN, Gamespot, etc that take up one page, and have a link that saids, "click here to go to homepage" or wait a few seconds.

But, I do like looking at the "After pictures of some fat chick who became fit, and sexy wearing a bikini"in the After picture in some of those pictures.

But, I rather not play Billy vs Snakeman in a public place since those diet ads are getting pretty sexual, so people might think I was looking at adult content
winking0056.gif
Jcink does that. He tends to use text ads as often as possible.

QUOTE (froggyboy604 @ August 19, 2009 01:27 pm) I enjoy going to sites where the ADs are not flashy, animated, or talking ads since ADs like the "diet ads" on Billy vs Snakeman.

winking0056.gif
I don't know if it's me but it seems that ads are getting pretty bad on the internet these days. as for the ads on bvs, well no comment
winking0056.gif

Back