Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Advance Wars 1+2 Boot Camp will feature remade versions of the original Game Boy Advance strategy campaigns, “reimagined and rebuilt from the ground up”.

The game will feature brand new visuals and release on December 3.

Looks like this game is getting the Gundam treatment back from the 9/11 days, Nintendo will not release it so long as the world is at war :(
It sucks, but its understandable. I read that the bad guys are based off of Soviet Russians so it's poor timing. Not to mention I saw the original Advance Wars also had an unfortunate release date. The original released in 2001. On September 10th.

On the plus side, with the delay I might actually get around to playing it. Too much stuff is coming out so it would've gotten pushed back anyway. With this I have a better chance of getting it at launch.

It sucks, but its understandable. I read that the bad guys are based off of Soviet Russians so it's poor timing. Not to mention I saw the original Advance Wars also had an unfortunate release date. The original released in 2001. On September 10th.

On the plus side, with the delay I might actually get around to playing it. Too much stuff is coming out so it would've gotten pushed back anyway. With this I have a better chance of getting it at launch.

Assuming it ever is released.

If I can't get this I'll try Fire Emblem. but with no Online VS, I'll try War Theater because it's cheap. Such a shame for all that effort.

I genuinely thought it was getting to the point they wouldn't release it so I'm very happy they've announced a release date.

Back