Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
had the forum reviewed by a ad forum and heres the review.

Gaming Force
Scores:
First Impression - 15/15
Appearance -10 /20
Amount of Activity - 9/15
Atmosphere & posts - 15/15
Originality - 7/15
Staff Quality - 10/10
Dedication of Owner - 10/10

First Impression: When I saw the name I thought it was just another regular forum, but i was quite surpized by what I saw, the number of categories and forums and well as the extra features that are installed. That makes it diffrent thatn any toher gaming forums I have seen.

Apperance: I was impressed with the custom skin, the colors go well together the only problem I had was the navigation bar, it seems to be to cluttered and could be cleaned up a lttle by mayber making a drop down menus or get rid of some of the un-needed meus items. The grahics could be customized to give the forum more of a gaming feel too them and make people ant to join.

Amount of Activity: There were only 2 members only and admin and a member. There are alot of post being made each day wich is a good sign that the forum is active and members and staff are post each and everyday

Atmosphere & Posts: The post I looked at where friendly and welcomeing and did not contain nudity, four language or anything iilegal and there where no heated arguments or tention from the post I read which means that members and staff can get along withou getting into arguments or fights.

Originality: The forum has a custom skin and graphics set which in my opinion could be cusomized to give the forum a gaming atomsphere adnd the navigation bar need to be clearner up, so that members can access featires they need to quickly and without having to look for it. The theme of the forum unique and oringal since it is custom made but like I said before it could be cusotmized more to give the forum more of a gaming feeling to to it,

Staff Quality: The staff are on everyday and posting alot as well as controlling the forum and fulfilling there duties which show dedicaton to there job and there love of gaming.

Dedication of Owner: Alot of effort has been put in by the owner to make the a uniques forum as well as give members a unique experience by having a custom skin and graphics set as well has having additional features such as: an arcade, a store, live chat reputation system and more which is a sign the owner wants the fprum to succeed

(How much effort has the Admin put into the forum?)
Overall Rating: 76 Out of 100.

hahaha, I can clear up the menu in a little bit of time, and I can handle the dropdown menu :r.

QUOTE (MisterKalas @ February 20, 2008 05:21 pm) Good, because those menu buttons are so bunched up, and lined up together in a tight area.
yes which I would like a drop down menu in the navi area to make it look better

...Im not sure how to do that...
I might be able to put 2 on the same row though.

Back