Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Airman ga Taosenai, meaning I can't defeat Airman is a pretty old video on youtube that got this recent update. Poor Megaman can't get past Flash man's stage so he goes after Airman with no better luck and finds out you need to defeat Wood man but while unaware you just need the saw blade.

Though I personally find the Sound Holic version better.

I listened to this song all the time back in high school. It would really pump me up, but it would also piss me off because when I listened to it, it would make me think of a certain person that I hated and this song would throw me in a blind rage. I know that's silly now, but back then, that's just what happened.

Also, I listened to this song years before I played the Mega Man Anniversary Collection for the GC. So I downloaded Mega Man 2 to see how hard Air Man was and was sourly disappointed that he was really easy. I mean, I didn't bother beating the rest of the game at the time, I just wanted to fight Air Man so I didn't have any upgrades and his stage was a pain in the butt, but the fight was really easy. It only took me 2 lives because I had to learn his pattern.

Back