Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
If it's one thing Nintendo hates, its anyone uploading their stuff to the internet and all the hundreds of Nintendo music currently on youtube? Hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced in a sense.

Nintendo sent out a firm message: it isn’t going to look the other way any longer. It issued hundreds of copyright strikes against one 342,000 subscriber channel, GilvaSunner, while another channel, BrawlBRSTMs3, was deleted from YouTube in its entirety. You can read more here.

Sadly Nintendo doesn't officially offer their music outside of their games, unlike other companies that are starting to post their OST to spotifiy and other sites. Hopefully Nintendo will follow suit on their examples.

Well, this sucks. Especially given Nintendo doesn't seem to like selling their soundtracks in shops or on streaming services.

Still, I guess if you need a stopgap, the music section on Kingdom Hearts Insider seems to be surviving okay for now:

As are quite a few other music download sites I remember. I'm also happy to report some other channels I subscribe to haven't had any videos blocked/removed.

Well, this sucks. Especially given Nintendo doesn't seem to like selling their soundtracks in shops or on streaming services.

Still, I guess if you need a stopgap, the music section on Kingdom Hearts Insider seems to be surviving okay for now:

As are quite a few other music download sites I remember. I'm also happy to report some other channels I subscribe to haven't had any videos blocked/removed.

seems like they went after the largest youtuber's and websites. I'm sure all the small fry are fine for now, though I'm sure we lost some hard to find tracks.

Back